Thursday, May 05, 2011

Obama Administration Takes
Victory Lap In Clown Car

by Jim Treacher - May 4th, 2011 - The Daily Caller

It’s been less than 72 hours since President Barack Obama announced that U.S. Special Forces had killed Osama Bin Laden. Since then, his administration has been hard at work screwing the whole thing up.

Let’s start with that speech Sunday night. It was originally announced for 10:30 but didn’t happen until 11:30. By that time, the news Obama was supposed to be breaking had broken already. Not the best start. Presumably he was delayed arguing with his speechwriters about keeping in all the “I,” “Me,” and “Mine.” Everything having to do with this raid was “I”; anything that could be attributed to the Bush administration was “We.” “I gave the order, I did this, I did that.” The hallmark of any great leader is a willingness to bravely take credit for the hard work and sacrifice of others.


At least that appears to be the Obama view of 'leadership'. Think he learned that during his months of experience as a 'community organizer'?

I love the headline. That truly is everything you need to read to understand this article.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home