Sunday, May 02, 2010

What Arizona Must Live With

by Mark Steyn - May 1, 2010 - National Review

As I write, I have my papers on me — and not just because I’m in Arizona. I’m an immigrant, and it is a condition of my admission to this great land that I carry documentary proof of my residency status with me at all times and be prepared to produce it to law-enforcement officials, whether on a business trip to Tucson or taking a 20-minute stroll in the woods back at my pad in New Hampshire.

Who would impose such an outrageous Nazi fascist discriminatory law?

Er, well, that would be Franklin Roosevelt.

The end of this article notes that immigration policy in America, as dictated by liberal judges and their desired subversion of American exceptionalism, now guarantees that our future will be one of Hispanic dominance. Unlike America, the illegal invaders (and their liberal promoters) will demand a single language here, just as they have in Mexico. That single language will be Spanish though.

You see the illegal invaders are not outraged that we want to speak a single language. They are outraged that they do not get to chose that single language and make it Spanish. So get used to it. Republicans who are opposed to this new immigration bill have simply conceded that America is lost. They are politicians who want to get elected and they don't care who votes for them as long as they are on top. America? Screw America. That is not just the attitude of Democrats but a lot of gutless Republicans as well.


Why is illegal such a difficult concept for these people?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home