Sunday, August 02, 2009

Palin's War With Media
May Not Be Her 'Last Stand'

by Frank Miele - August 2nd, 2009 - Daily Interlake (Montana)

President Harry Truman, known as "Give 'em hell Harry," famously said, "I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell."

That could aptly describe the relationship between Sarah Palin and the national media these days. Palin, the now former governor of Alaska, has a knack for stirring up the hornets' nest of the national press corps with her unambiguous, unvarnished, undying love for this country. Every time she talks, it seems like she's got a swarm of angry wasps on her tail.

Frank Miele is becoming one of my favorite writers. His love of America seems almost unique among today's Newspaper Editors. Plus he knows how to argue a point. This is the best summation of Sarah Palin I have seen. I don't know what Sarah Palin will do next, but if she continues to express her love for our nation and for our freedom, I will (like Frank Miele) remain a supporter.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home