Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ego-Bama, Swallow Some Of That Pride

by Jonah Goldberg - July 13th, 2008 - New York Post

Last July, Obama explained to reporters that he would eventually overtake Hillary Rodham Clinton in the polls because "to know me is to love me." Some months later, according to The Associated Press' Ron Fournier, he proclaimed, "Every place is Barack Obama country once Barack Obama's been there."

What could possibly be the motivation of a man who less than 1 year after ascending to the position of Senator, considered himself to be qualified to be President of the United States and the most powerful man in the world? Our current young generation has been defined as the me-me-me generation. Barack Obama is certainly the obvious incarnation of the self absorbed who have little regard for the costs of success. They demand success without effort as their right.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home