Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Promises, Promises

by Michael Reagan - October 19th, 2007 - Townhall.com

Democrats chortle over the president’s dismal 24 percent popularity rating, but they have to look up to see it from their own popularity rating of a tiny 11 percent.

I recently got a chance to meet Michael Reagan at the Civitas Institute Leadership Forum Dinner. It was a great experience. In an ad hoc answer to a question, he expressed more optimism about our nation than any leader I have recently heard speak. I know one influence in that optimism was his father. As I learned that night, another influence was his mother, Jane Wyman.

I had occasionally read Michael before that meeting. Since that time I make sure I read all of his columns. This one is great . . . . unless you are a Democrat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home