Sunday, September 30, 2007

"Good To Great"
- Live Performance By Lee Greenwood

This is why YouTube is so popular! Great Video from Wednesday Night at the "Concert on the Lawn" in Clayton and it is already up on YouTube. Click on the button on video screen at bottom, or if that doesn't play the video, click the title above or here to hear the new song on your computer (if you have speakers) from the YouTube site.


My new friend Lee Greenwood (shown on left) singing his new song for my old friend Senator Fred Smith (shown on right). Now that is cool.






At the bloggers conference Lee Greenwood was asked by Jameson Taylor of the Civitas Institute, "Lee what brings you here today?"

Lee's answer was heartfelt and quite a strong endorsement:


Well, support of my friend [Fred Smith], first of all. This nation needs direction. From state to state . . . . when we travel all over the United States . . . . and even in Canada . . . . people are worried about the future.

There's a lot of things to be worried about. Immigration issue . . . . of course . . . resources, the population explosion is affecting everything. We are not dealing with it really well.

We need great leaders like Senator Smith and . . . I think every time I stumble across someone who has the courage to put their entire career on the line and say "I am going to do this" . . . you know I want to support them . . . lets be more than supportive.

I will tell you this guy is honorable, he has integrity, and he is going to do what he says he is going to do.

That's why I am here.


You can hear Lee say this in his own voice by clicking here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home