Friday, August 05, 2005

"I Have Rights!"

The latest article by Jonah Goldberg provides an interesting portrait of our adversaries. This is obvious from the following excerpts.
Consider Hussain Osman, another of the alleged conspirators .... Explaining to Italian authorities that he "preferred" not to be extradited to Britain - isn't that special? - Osman insisted that he was no "terrorist." After all, "We didn't want to kill, just sow terror. [emphsis added]"

Goldberg calls him an idiot. I can't say I disagree. However we should not think that his being stupid is typical of all who wish us ill. It is amazing though, as Goldberg points out, that our MSM has this tendency to overlook comments like "I have rights" and "We didn't want to kill, just sow terror". Neither comment got much coverage. I wonder why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home